HTML

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hi, My Name Is....

Okay, I thought I'd make my first post an introductory post. This may be a bad idea because I could go on for hours (and that's really not a good thing, right?) 

Anyways, first and foremost I'm expecting my first baby in December. This little plum in my belly is what my world revolves around these days, and I cannot wait to meet my baby! I wanted to start a blog to keep up with my pregnancy and my baby's life. 

I also enjoy doing crafts and getting into debates (which is also sometimes not a good thing). But I think a blog is perfect for the finished and unfinished thoughts floating around in my head.

I tend to be on the nerdy side. I graduated Top Ten in my class, with a 3.98 GPA. I am currently attending nursing school. I love to read, mostly mystery/suspense books because for some odd reason, I am obsessed with people dying (or reading about it anyways). 

But I also have a loud, wild part of me. I love roller coasters and adventures, such as sky diving, bungee jumping, parasailing. I love to go dancing and flirt (yes, I flirt). 

And then there's the girly part of me, who loves all things pink, makeup, nail polish, flip flops, tanning, the beach, and chocolate. 

It's like I'm several different people all meshed into one person, and I'm not sure which person I'm gonna be each day (but at least I didn't talk about my evil side)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment