HTML

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Goals

I've just started this blog, and I'm still getting things together and trying to get the word out and promote. For you few readers that I have so far, I thought I'd share with you my goals for this blog. I have many, probably far TOO many, but that's who I am. 

1. Ranting - Every woman needs to rant. Let's face it - we do. And though I may not have a rant to post every single day, I'm sure something I see in Walmart or on the news will emerge. 

2. Zentangles - I love these, and every time I make a new one I will post a picture of it. Also, I have set it up to where you guys can order a custom made one from me, so check it out!

3. Recipes - Well, what woman doesn't love food? I want to share some of my favorite recipes with you guys and give you the easiest ways to prep possible.

4. Crafts - I have a lot of time on my hands and I enjoy crafts. I plan to post tutorials/DIYs for you guys.

5. Wedding planning - Yes I am getting married in one year, and I want to share my wedding planning ideas with you guys and get some feedback.

6. Whatever you guys want to hear! Leave me feedback, please!


No comments:

Post a Comment