HTML

Monday, June 10, 2013

This Week's Favs




Ice - I'm supposed to be drinking plenty of water, so ice should be safe, right? Wrong. Eating too much ice
during pregnancy causes anemia. BUT I can't seem to stop.

Strawberries - Thank goodness for this one healthy thing on my list and NOT chocolate
dipped might I add!

Tutus - If I have a baby girl, she will have one in every color. 
If I have a boy, well, he may be persuaded to be gay (kidding).

Yoga Pants - Super comfy and NO buttons! About the only thing I can fit into right now.

Maroon 5 - Who doesn't love Adam Levine? I would let him sing me to sleep every single night (among other things).

Dawson's Creek - Yes, I am reliving my tween years by watching the wanna be
soap opera on DVD. What can I say?

The Voice - I am in love with this reality singing show from NBC. It's non judgmental and easy to watch.

McDonald's French Fries - So UNhealthy, but I have to indulge every now and then, right?

Mint Chocolate Chip - Not just ice cream, but everything MCC flavored, cupcakes, cake,brownies, probably even something weird like popcorn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment